Neurology Topics for Primary Care
- Diagnose migraine headaches, cluster headaches, and trigeminal neuralgia.
- Determine if a patient has a rare headache disorder.
- Define and diagnose clinical concussion.
- Understand clinical decisions related to managing concussion patients, including recommendations for appropriate imaging.
- Discuss pros and cons of common in-office screening, including MOCA, SLUMS, and MMSE.
- Review best practices for managing mild cognitive impairment.
- 0.75 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 ANCC
- 0.75 Attendance
- 0.75 JA Credit - AH
- 0.75 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™