THE PDFS OF SIMULATION: PREBRIEFING-DEBRIEFING-FEEDBACK
April 22, 2022
A basic facilitation and debriefing workshop incorporating the Healthcare Simulation Standards of Best Practice™ in simulation.
Allied Health Professionals
- Identify key elements of simulation pedagogy and selected evidence-based best practices central to the design and implementation of a simulation-based educational activity.
- Recognize the role of debriefing for knowledge transfer in simulation-based education.
- Describe the concept of psychological safety in pre-briefing and debriefing.
- Outline three phases of debriefing.
- Develop skill in eliciting learner frames and how to utilize these frames to discover and close performance gaps.
- Consider how feedback and coaching conversations can be incorporated in to debriefing.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 ANCC
- 4.00 Attendance
- 4.00 JA Credit - AH