The Pinnell Center for Investigative Dermatology Annual Symposium
The Pinnell Center for Investigative Dermatology hold an annual symposium detailing new research related to skin disease. This year, we will focus on skin microbiome; pruritus pathophysiology and impact; and cutaneous oncology.
- Articulate updates in the regulation of pruritus and management in CTCL
- Discuss drug resistance and new therapies for keratocarcinoma.
- Demonstrate understanding of the role of skin microbiota.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 ANCC
- 6.00 Attendance
- 6.00 JA Credit - AH
- 6.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™