In Pursuit of Health Equity: What Will be the Impact of Value-Based Payment? Enduring
Duke Department of Family Medicine & Community Health Grand Rounds held monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Dates listed for Pharmacy credits
- Allied Health Professionals Fellows Medical Students Nurses Physicians Physician Assistants Pharmacists Residents
- Define value-based payment.
- Describe the general landscape of value-based payment models.
- List some reasons to think that value-based payment will significantly incentivize clinicians to provide equitable care.
- List some reasons to think that value-based payment will not significantly incentivize clinicians to provide equitable care.
- List some reasons to think that, as a result of value-based payment, health systems will address social drivers of health sufficiently to improve health equity.
- List some reasons to think that attention to social drivers of health incentivized by value based payment will not be sufficient to improve health equity.
Durham, NC 27617
- Andrea Thoumi
- Brystana Kaufman
- Mina Silberberg
- Robert Saunders
- Virginia Wang
- ACPE - Pharmacist
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- JA Credit - AH
- 1.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 JA Credit - AH
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™