REIKI LEVEL THREE - MAY 2023
May 3, 2023 to May 4, 2023
- Reiki Level Three introduces the learner to the Usui Master symbol to be used in their Reiki practice. Overall, the class emphasis is on self-clearing and discernment of the learner's personal energy field. The exercises introduced develop embodied awareness and intuition. Reiki Level Three will be completed over the duration of two Saturdays, which allows students time to integrate what they have learned into their professional practice.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Learners will demonstrate proficiency using advanced techniques while administering Reiki for whole body treatments.
- Learners will demonstrate proficiency administering advanced Reiki for distant treatments by participating in distant circles and sessions.
- Learners will demonstrate written proficiency using all four symbols in the Usui method of natural healing, including the Usui master symbol.
- Learners will demonstrate proficiency with byosen scanning and interpretation by conducting and documenting sessions.
Durham, NC 27705
- Marley Johnson
Course Director, Planner
- Deborah Dixon
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- IACET CEU
- JA Credit - AH
- 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 14.00 ANCC
- 14.00 Attendance
- 14.00 IACET CEU
- 14.00 JA Credit - AH
- 14.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™