Southeastern Angiographic Society Annual Meeting 2022
The Southeastern Angiographic Society was founded in 1974 by a group of radiologists who were primarily involved in catheter angiography. This year's meeting will host a variety of speakers discussing a broad range of topics related to interventional radiology. Private practice and academic interventional radiology practitioners will come together to discuss research, techniques and devices. With an emphasis on patient selection, increased success and decreased complications, this meeting focuses on improving outcomes and advancing Interventional Radiology.
- Identify and discuss the latest techniques being used in the field of Interventional Radiology
- Understand the changing architecture of training, physician behavior, and future directions for growth in IR programs
- Demonstrate knowledge of the newest treatments of various processes.
- 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 15.00 Attendance
- 15.00 JA Credit - AH
- 15.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™