SPOTLIGHT ON STOMACH CANCER SYMPOSIUM
The Spotlight on Stomach Cancer is an opportunity for those in the stomach cancer community, the medical community, and the general public to come together to learn more about stomach cancer and connect with others impacted by this disease.
- Medical Students
- Discuss prevention of Stomach Cancer (stomach cancer trends and risk factors, and appropriate testing for H. pylori. Identify screening and diagnosis for Stomach Cancer (genetic considerations and stomach cancer screening and diagnosis
- Explain gastric cancer treatment (diagnosis and management of resectable disease, surgical treatment for stomach cancer, radiation treatment for stomach cancer, current state of clinical trials for stomach cancer.
- Restate living with stomach cancer (patient and caregiver perspectives, nutrition after gastrectomy, survivorship care, and palliative care considerations.
- AMA - PRA Category 1 Credits
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.50 ANCC
- 4.50 Attendance