Virginia Oncology Associates 19th Annual Conference: New Developments in Oncology
This 19th Annual didactic program brings together the best regional and national oncology and hematology professionals for clinical discussions on progressive research, scientific experience, and therapeutic triumphs.
Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Pathologists, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, Pulmonologists, Gynecologists, hematologists, Internists, Internal medicine subspecialists, Family Practitioners, General Surgeons, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and nurses among other medical practitioners.
- Discuss emerging research and advances in the management of cancer
- Review current evidence based best practices in the management of cancer
- Examine the impact of incorporating cost into cancer treatment decision making
- Identify new concepts and latest developments in the management of breast cancer, lung cancer, genitourinary cancers, and hematologic malignancies
- 6.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 ANCC
- 6.00 Attendance