Virginia Oncology Associates 21st Annual Conference-New Developments in Oncology: Addressing Novel Therapies in Oncology and Hematology
November 14, 2020
- Discuss emerging research in the management of cancer.
- Review current evidence-based best practices in the management of cancer.
- Examine the elements of the treatment journey the cancer patient finds the most meaningful.
- Highlight new concepts and latest developments in the management of cardio-oncology, breast cancer, thoracic malignancies, gastrointestinal cancers, and multiple myeloma.
Durham, NC 27708
- 6.00 ACPE - Pharmacist
- 6.00 ACPE - Pharmacy Technician
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 ANCC
- 6.00 Attendance
- 6.00 JA Credit - AH
- 6.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™