Please join us for Cardiovascular Imaging Grand Rounds held Thursdays from 12:00-1:00pm in the Alban K Barrus Lecture Hall, Rm 3031, Purple Zone, Duke South (Directly opposite Purple Elevators on 3rd Floor, Duke South).
Global Learning Objectives:
- Review and discuss diagnostic examples of pathology and disease.
- Present and discuss case studies, protocols and guidelines.
- Illustrate how cardiac imaging exams show ideal correlation with the "gold standard" testing modalities.
- Describe the application of new cardiac imaging practices to streamline patient care.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™