Duke Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Alumni Conference
It has been recognized that medical information is vast and that practices vary among providers. Furthermore, there is an inability to learn critique and evaluate the vast research data; therefore, it is necessary to provide educational opportunities for clear presentation of current research and challenges in the otolaryngology field in an interactive environment. This CME activity will benefit otolaryngology-head and neck surgeons.
PROFILE SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
Before you register/enroll for any course on the Duke CE Portal you must set up a profile with a valid ID/Password
If you do NOT have a profile for the Duke CE Portal, please follow the steps below:
How to Register and Enroll Into a Course in ETHOS
- Go to the User Account Set-Up page at http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu
- Click on "Join" in the upper right hand corner of the page and complete the form.
- Once you have created your profile, you are now logged into your account.
- Keep a record of your ID/password. to complete the certification process at the end of the course and if you would like to sign up for future courses.
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Duke Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Alumni Conference, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Take Course at the bottom of the page to complete the registration process.
- Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent providing the course details.
- Discuss opportunities to more effectively practice medicine and manage resource utilization
- Recall evidence based practices as supported by existing data
- Recall and express scientific method in research
- 3.75 JA Credit