Duke Radiology Review Course - 2014
Durham, NC US
April 5, 2014 to April 11, 2014
A comprehensive radiology review designed for radiology residents and for practicing radiologists. The course will consist of comprehensive didactic review lectures of clinical radiology in addition to imaging physics, patient safety and other non-interpretive skills. Two sessions devoted to multiple choice question review for each radiologic subspecialty will also be offered.
For more information on this course or to download the schedule, brochure or other materials visit click here.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for this course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link,http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
HOW TO RECIEVE CREDIT FOR THIS COURSE
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Duke Radiology Review Course - 2014, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Take Course at the bottom of the page
- You will be taken to a link to complete your evaluation
- Complete your evaluation, attest to your hours and download your certificate
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Discuss differential diagnosses of common disease process as they are seen on radiographic images.
- Demostrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation , licesning and baord certification requirements.
4700 Emperor Blvd
Durham, NC 27703
- 52.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 52.00 Attendance