Duke Tuesday in Urology - July 18, 2017
Offering presentations by Duke Faculty and nationally recognized guest lecturers, this course is designed to offer updates, as well as improve the knowledge base of providers and health care professionals by addressing current technologies and therapies that provide the utmost, least invasive care to patients. Furthermore, discussion topics will focus on the future of this viable surgical specialty with techniques proven successful at both Duke University’s state of the art medical center and healthcare facilities around the country.
At the end of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of current commercially available urine tests for bladder cancer
- Explain appropriate selection of patients for cytoreductive nephrectomy
- Examine the role of resection of metastatic disease (metastasectomy) in multidisciplinary care of advanced RCC
- Review minimally invasive options for Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer
- Assess innovative techniques for treating BPH in the office and operating room
For registration questions, please contact Duke Conference Services at ConferenceServices@duke.edu or call 919-660-1760.
For course questions, please contact Robin Phillips at email@example.com or call 919-668-3532
For all questions related to using Ethos or your account, contact Duke Clinical Education & Professional Development: Phone: 919-477-2644 or Email: CEPD-JAC@dm.duke.edu.
- 4.00 ANCC
- 4.00 JA Credit - AH