"Primary care clinicians are usually the first line in assessing mood conditions in patients.
Increase familiarity with:
- DSM-5 criteria for Depressive Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis and work up
- Utilizing patient rating scales for efficiency and to increase sensitivity/accuracy of diagnosis in a primary care setting
- Treatment options
- Enhancing multidisciplinary collaboration for care of patients with depression"
Dr. Nerine Tatum
Student Health Conference Room
Durham, NC 27701
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 8:00am to 9:00am
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance