The Essentials: The Essentials of Ocular Imaging Course version 3.0
The Essentials v3.0 Course is designed to offer all new lectures with practical and useful tips to enhance the use of modern imaging techniques in your clinical
practice. Utilizing the clinical and research expertise of the Duke Eye Center and guest faculties, the course will cover topics in anterior segment and retinal imaging. There will be a series of workshops conducted by our faculty that will allow in depth analysis of clinical cases and applications of the technologies. We invite you to join us to master The Essentials.
- Describe the unique issues in imaging in Children and Infants.
- Describe uses of OCT in the diagnosis and management of retinal diseases and imaging
- Discuss common artifacts in retinal OCT and evaluate option for using multiple imaging techniques on the same patient.
- Evaluate options for using multiple imaging techniques on the same patient
- Understand the utility of anterior segment imaging for corneal and refractive procedures
- Understand the fundamentals of B scan ultrasound in various ophthalmic conditions
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Attendance