MOCA® Simulation Course at Duke - November 19th, 2016 Session
For more information: http://anesthesiology.duke.edu/?page_id=825690
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for the course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link, http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME Portal
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Duke Regional Cardiology Conference in the search bar.
- Click on the web link that will then direct you to the course landing page.
- If you are a Non-MD, Resident or Fellow, please choose the payment option below to receive your discount.
- Add to Cart and follow the check out process.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY REGISTERING, PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE DESK AT: 919.668.8916
- Discuss key points in the management of common and uncommon anesthesia emergencies (e.g. severe hypotension or hypoxemia, and difficult airway)
- Demonstrate teamwork and communication skills to enhance patient safety in a simulated environment
- Identify three process improvement projects that can be implemented at their place of work
- 5.50 JA Credit