One Day Duke Urologic Cancer Symposium for PA, NP, RN
INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- You will need to register with Duke CME and establish an ID/password. This link will open in a separate browser window. Note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- To confirm your registration the Duke CME system will send a confirmation notice to your email address. Open this email message and click on the confirmation link.
- The confirmation link will return you to the Duke CME system where you may enter and confirm a password for that system. At this point you may close the Duke CME browser window(s).
- Keep a record of the ID/password. If you register for CME credit you will need to complete the certification process using the Duke CME EthosCE system.
- Now that you have a ID/Password for the Duke CME EthosCE system (note that the registration/confirmation process does not log you in to the system), you may proceed to the following step.
If you already have a profile for the Duke CME EthosCE system:
- Login to the Duke CME EthosCE system [click log in on the top of the page] This link will open in a separate browser window. Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to the DUA CONFERENCE REGISTRATION LANDING PAGE on the Duke CME site where you can register for the conference and/or companion options.
PA, NP, RN Registration to Urologic Cancer Symposium (one day conference) includes Syllabus, Breaks, Thursday Luncheon, and Reception
- Evaluate and outline management options for the patient with various urologic conditions
- Review the latest advances in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer
- Identify latest updates in management of bladder cancer, upper tract urothelial cancer, renal cell carcinoma, and adrenal disorder
- Extend improved patient counseling and generate patient satisfaction regarding therapy choice
- Examine concepts of the medical management of nephrolithiasis, as well as surgical therapy of both renal and ureteral calculi
All refund requests will be subject to a $100.00 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after March 2, 2014.
GUEST OF THE REGISTERED USER
Guests of registered attendees are invited to attend the Welcome Reception, Breakfasts, and Luncheons for an additional $75.00 for adults and children (age 13 and over) and must be paid at registration. Please scroll to the bottom of the page, add your registration details, then click Continue Shopping when you are at the shopping cart and purchase the guest tickets.
2014 Victor A. Politano, MD, Lectureship GUEST FACULTY SPEAKER
Robert Uzzo, MD, FACS
G. Willing "Wing" Pepper Chair in Cancer Research
Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Temple University School of Medicine
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 7.50 Attendance