Ultrapath XVII Conference
July 27, 2014 to August 1, 2014
NO CME CREDIT REQUESTED
Before you register you need to creat a profile in Duke CME Portal. For instructions read here: https://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ultrapath-xvii-conference . If you already have an account, please go ahead and complete the course registration.
TRAINEES: Receive the discounted price of $650, AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED with learner type Fellows and Residents.
OTHER PARTICIPANTS: Please register on or before May 12th, 2014 to get the discounted price of $775
- Objective #1 is to provide participants with general information regarding the utility of electron microscopy in the practice of diagnostic pathology
- Objective #2 is to provide participants with specific information regarding the utility of diagnostic electron microscopy in the work‐up of medical renal biopsies
- Objective #3 is to provide participants with specific information regarding the utility of analytical electron microscopy in the work‐up of certain occupational lung diseases
Add on Options:
- To add tours http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/tour-options-pricing
- To add companions: https://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/companion-registration
Inn at the Biltmore Estate