2015 Sports MSK Ultrasound Diagnosis and Injections: A Live Model and Cadaver Course
August 6, 2015 to August 7, 2015
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for this course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link,http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Sports MSK Ultrasound Diagnosis and Injections: A Live Model and Cadaver Course 2015, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Take Course at the bottom of the page to complete the registration process.
- Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent providing the course details.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
- Identify standard protocols for ultrasound images to include for examination of the various joints of the body.
- Identify standard protocols for ultrasound guided procedures.
- Identify standard formats for describing normal and abnormal findings in radiology reports for medical records.
R David Thomas Center
Durham, NC 27701
- 17.00 JA Credit
There are no more spaces available for this course.