At the conclusion of this session and upon completion of the required readings the student should be able to:
1. Describe etiologies, diagnoses ,and treatments for chronic pelvic pain and discuss the psychological aspects of this pain
2. Describe etiologies, diagnoses, and treatments for dyspareunia.
3. Describe the presentation for vulvar pain syndrome and possible etiologies and treatments.
4. Define vaginismus and describe etiologies and treatment.
5. Define vestibulitis and describe etiologies and treatment.
6. Define interstitial cystitis and describe potential treatments.
7. Define dysmenorrhea and describe etiologies and treatment.
8. List the potential reasons for female sexual dysfunction.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™