Translation Science 2014
Washinton, DC US
April 14, 2014
Translational Science 2014 is jointly sponsored by the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS) and American Federation for Medical Research (AFMR). Additionally, we are thrilled to have Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Research Design (BERD), Clinical Research Forum (CR Forum) and our pre doctoral scholars participating this year in the annual meeting. The mission of the meeting is to bring together all of the disciplines involved in clinical and translational research, for the shared benefits of networking and education.The meeting focuses on engagement opportunities with leaders and peers and messages from plenary speakers. Educational sessions are designed to provide information on the latest translational science information and you have time to collaborate and share information through poster presentations, mock study sections, advocacy training, and published research. Trainees and young investigators are also able to gain visibility at the meeting as well as meet one on one with NIH Program Directors.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for this course, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link,http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Translation Science 2014, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Take Course at the bottom of the page to complete the registration process.
- Upon completion of registration, a confirmation email will be sent providing the course details.
TO COMPLETE ALL COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIM CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Attest to your hours of completion.
- Download your certificate.
1. Identify current methods for educating and training clinical and translational researchers. Identify methods for optimalalignment with goals of
(2) Identify examples of innovative and significant clinical andtranslational research.
(3) Identify examples of best practices.
2500 Calvert Street NW
Washinton, DC 200008
- 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 11.50 Attendance