Chancellor's Clinical Leadership Program in Academic Medicine (CCHAMP) 2014
January 30, 2014 to June 23, 2014
Chancellor’s Clinical Leadership in Academic Medicine Program (C-CHAMP) is a 6.5 day program over 6 months that has been designed for Duke Medicine faculty at or rising to the following levels:
- Division chief
- Director (Clinical, Program, Medical)
- Associate Vice Chair
- Faculty/ Division Head
- Interim Vice Chair
- Identify and improve upon gaps of understanding of these unique challenges in the AHSC.
- Identify and improve upon gaps of understanding of finances and financial reporting at Duke.
- Identify current marketing principles and strategies in order to provide optimal care to all patients.
- Identify and improve on personal leadership and management abilities.
- Organizational: Address a meaningful project that is urgent and critical for health care and that would benefit from potent problem solving
- Team: Enhance cross-functional capacity for team development
- Individual Participant: Engage participants in reflective inquiry as a new learning process
Washington Duke Inn
Durham, NC 27701
- 64.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 64.50 Attendance