Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome for Pediatricians and Teachers: Module 1 – COURS1091-14
Module 1: Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome (22q11DS): Medical and Genetics Overview
This module is designed for pediatricians and other health care providers interested in learning more about diagnosis and management of individuals with 22q11DS. This material would also be appropriate for educators wanting to learn more about the medical aspects of this condition.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nomenclature pertaining to chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome (22q11DS)
- Identify the salient clinical features that would enable the clinical diagnosis of 22q11DS
- Understand the medical problems and their management across the life-span of individuals with 22q11DS
- Understand genetic counseling pertinent to 22q11DS
Instructions: Please Read Carefully
NEW USERS: Completion of profile is required to enroll in the course. Please refer to the instructions here.
Claiming Course Credit
Please note that successful completion of the CME activity includes:
- 1. Review CME info
- 2. View presentations
- 3. Complete the post test with a score of 80% or above
- 4. Complete the final evaluation survey
- 5. Download your certificate
If you do not complete the ALL THE REQUIREMENTS you will not receive continuing education credits. No exceptions or extensions will be granted.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 0.10 CEU