Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome for Pediatricians and Teachers
Module 1: Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome (22q11DS): Medical and Genetics Overview
Module 2: Neurocognitive, Academic, and Social-Behavioral Characteristics of Individuals with 22q11 Deletion Syndrome Across the Life Span
Module 3: Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome (22q11DS): Family Perspectives
Instructions: Please Read Carefully
Setting up your Profile
Before you register/enroll for any course on the Duke CE Portal you must set up a profile with a valid ID/Password
Please follow the steps below:
- Access the Duke CE Portal to create your profile and establish an ID/password. This link will open in a separate browser window. Note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. For further instructions and reference use the quick reference card.
- The Duke CE Portal will send a confirmation notice to your email address. Open this email message and click on the link in the email to confirm your profile set up.
- The confirmation link will take you back to the Duke CE Portal where you will enter and confirm the password that you set up.
- Once you enter the password, scroll to the top of the page to see the "GREEN BANNER" that reads "The changes have been saved"
- Keep a record of your ID/password. You will need to complete the certification process and login to the the Duke CE Portal at any time.
Registering for a Course
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the link: http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/chromosome22q112
- Check the Courses/Modules you would like to register for and click: Sign up
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.30 CEU