Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome for Pediatricians and Teachers: Module 2 – COURS1092-14
Module 2: Neurocognitive, Academic, and Social-Behavioral Characteristics of Individuals with 22q11 Deletion Syndrome Across the Life Span
This module is designed for educators and other school personnel interested in learning more about learning, social and behavioral challenges faced by individuals with 22q11DS, as well ways to address these. This material would also be appropriate for pediatricians wanting to learn more about the educational challenges associated with this condition.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate developmental stages across the lifespan in individuals with 22q11DS
- Understand neurocognitive patterns, academic and social-behavioral challenges in 22q11DS, as well as methods for measuring and evaluating these
- Identify management and intervention strategies to address these challenges
Instructions: Please Read Carefully
NEW USERS: Completion of profile is required to enroll in the course. Please refer to the instructions here.
Claiming Course Credit
Please note that successful completion of the CME activity includes:
- 1. Review CME info
- 2. View presentations
- 3. Complete the post test with a score of 80% or above
- 4. Complete the final evaluation survey
- 5. Download your certificate
If you do not complete the ALL THE REQUIREMENTS you will not receive continuing education credits. No exceptions or extensions will be granted.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 0.10 CEU