When the placenta grows awry - Panel of speakers lead by Jennifer Dominguez, MD, MHS
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- To understand the risk factors and epidemiology of abnormal placentation.
- To discuss the diagnosis, management, and morbidity of patients with placenta accrete.
- To describe the multi-disciplinary planning required to prepare these patients for safe delivery.
- To understand why interventional radiology?
- To describe maternal blood supply to placenta.
- To understanding the procedural considerations?
- To understand why OR 33?
- Discuss patient outcomes
- Rationale/background for conservative management
- Understand “Duke” treatment algorithm
Jennifer Dominguez, MD, MHS
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 JA Credit - AH