HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE IN ETHOS (NEW USERS ONLY):
- Before you can register for the webinar, you are required to set up your profile in EthosCE. Click on the following link,http://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/ then select Join in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page. For further instructions please click on the following link to our quick reference card.
- Once you have created a Profile, you will then receive an email from the system confirming you as a user. Click on the link in the email to create your password. You will then notice in the upper right hand corner of the page that you are now logged into your account.
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROLL IN A COURSE IN ETHOS:
- In the upper right hand corner of the Ethos Home Page, type in the name of the course, Minnesota Webinar, in the search bar.
- Click on the web link which will then direct you to the course landing page.
- Click on Add to Cart at the bottom of the page
- Input the coupon code provide to you by your site admin
- The order total will drop to "ZERO"
- Submit Order and you will receive a confirmation email with the next steps.